Special Your Life Start From Special Your Home By Smart Tiger
Smart led lighting is becoming more and more popular in worldwide because it is not only green, energy saving and with long lifetime as traditional Led lighting, but also because it is more convenient and user friendly. Same as other products, smart led quality is the key point to be considered by customers.
How do you know smart Led quality by eyes if you don it have any professional tools beside you? Normal led lighting is the base of smart led lighting, so quality of led lighting is one of the base of smart led quality. And here are 8 tips for checking quality of the base:
1. Packing & trade mark. Voltage, voltage range, power, power range must be printed on LED light. And usually, high quality products are with nice printing as well—-clear enough to read, not removable by wet cloth and with manufacturer is trade mark and necessary certificate.
2. Appearance of light. The light should be without any crack, loose and no any mark of re-work.
3. If the light is with vinyl cover, you should take care about the raw material——–must be anti-fire engineering plastic which surface is similar with mat glass.
4. High quality led lighting is with low temperature because high temperature will reduce led light is lifetime.
5. Check the brightness by eyes. With same specification, higher brightness means better quality.
6. If led light twinkles rapidly when it is turned on / off, you should double check the quality of the light.
7. Check the electromagnetic compatibility of led light by working sound. An easy way to check this is putting a radio with medium and short wave besides a working Led light. The lower noisy received by the radio, the better the Led light is.
What is more, listen to the working sound of Led light which works in silent environment to check whether there is a noisy. Usually, noisy means the driver is not so good.
8. The voltage of Led light should be no bigger than voltage of the driver. Check the label or print on led lighting and driver, you will know it is correct thing or not.
Bluetooth led bulb is a new member of Led bulb family. It is a combination of traditional led lighting and consumer electronic: add Bluetooth into the led bulb to make it smart.
The most unique features of a Bluetooth led bulb is it could be controlled by APP from mobile phone or any other portable device, such as iPod or Android tablet.
At present, there are two kind of Bluetooth led bulbs: with speaker or without. Both of them are with white light and colorful light which could be switched from your mobile phone easily.
Beside specs and quality of led bulb itself, what else you should consider during choosing Bluetooth bulb?
1. APP should be compatible for most iOS and Android device with Bluetooth.
2. The APP is workable for which version. Some device (for example, Smart Tiger Bluetooth bulb) is workable for iOS 7 or above and Android 4.0 or above, while some others are workable for iOS 7 and Android 4.3 and above.
3. The APP is easy to get. This is a point which could easily arouse compliance from your end users. Put APP online in Google play store or Apple APP store is a perfect way to solve this problem. Thus, as distributor, you should find a supplier who could help you to put customized APP online, especially for iOS version as it is need Appleai is approval.
4. APP is user friendly and easy to use.
5. User guide comes together with product and easy to be read & understand.
6. APP Is stable. Your customer will be furious if the light could not turn on at special moment although a schedule has been set up by APP.
7. Bluetooth bulb is with good structure. Good structure makes the bulb with nice heat release and nice Bluetooth signal.
8. Bluetooth version of the bulb. Bluetooth 4.0 is a right choice as it is low power consumption, stable and could work with not only device with Bluetooth 4.0 but also Bluetooth 3.0 and 2.0.
Smart Home is becoming hotter and hotter, and from the control way aspect, development of smart home could be devided into three stages:
1)first stage: control from mobile phone or tablet
For most products, control from mobile phone or not is not the most important icon to show the device is smart or not. Henrik Holen (CEO of Viva Labs) ever said, satisfied smart home products should follow four rules: donai it request end usersaii interaction, let end user to be the host, improve products, and solve trouble for end users.
Not request end userai is interaction is the most important point. Interaction is a small part of smart home products, and most of the time, smart home products should work behind the scenes to help people make life more comfortable.
Some manufacturers make mobile phone to be a must of smart home products. This will bring trouble to life instead of smart and convenience. For example, people could control curtain, lamps from bed if they could be controlled by mobile phone. But if them could only be controlled by mobile phone, they will not be opened without mobile phone. And this will cause trouble.
2) second stage: combo of multi control ways
There should be many ways to control smart home products: control from mobile phone, touch responsive, voice control, gesture control, etc.. Touch responsive is wildly used in washing machine and some other home appliances, voice control is used in smart TV, gesture is used in cup, air conditioner, etc..
At present, there are many control ways but different control ways are used in different products, and could not mixed to be used in same products. But we believe, products could be controlled in multi ways—-by mobile, by touch, just like the smart music lamp from Smart Tiger.
A research showed, people who are willing to control home appliance via mobile phone are up to 28.87%, voice control is 28.44%.
3) third stage: future
No matter control by mobile phone, or combo of multi control ways, at present, itai is people control the products. In future, the ideal smart home products should be which could feel menai is status and automatically take the correct operation accordingly.
For example, bed feel people is sweating, and talk to air conditioner, then air conditioner turn on automatically, and keep the right temperature.
Moreover, smart home appliance could learn peopleai is habits and take the right action accordingly to make life be more convenient. This is what we are expected in future.
And to achive this convenience, we should think about how to remember the ID safety. It should be a smart band? Camera? Or, what else?
Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11) and Bluetooth are two competitors in wireless area. Around 1990s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth had a big battle, and they are both winners: Wi-Fi in charge network of home and office, while Bluetooth occupied computer relative products.
Now, in things of internet area, there is almost same situation: Bluetooth and ZigBee are two majors. And which one will you choose, ZigBee or Bluetooth? And the result of this completion will have similar result like the one between Wifi and Bluetooth? The following tips maybe helpful:
BLE(Bluetooth low power consumption) solved the problem of low duration of battery of tradition Bluetooth BR/EDR. This new technology reduced power consumption to pretty low, enable devices longer duration.
Bluetooth 4.1 and 4.2 were released in 2013, which have good performance in safety and privacy, worked much better with 6lowPAN/IPv6.
Bluetooth are used a lot in mobile phone, and as you know, mobile phone will be one of the main controller of home automation.
Bluetooth-Smart-Mesh-Working-Group is another important new point of Bluetooth. Theoretically, this technology make Bluetooth like device in the mesh network which similar like wifi. But at present, Bluetooth mesh don it have so many applications as ZigBee.
The biggest advantage of ZigBee are mesh network and 6lowPAN. These enable ZigBee to control more devices which are in same network.
Currently, ZigBee has more application in home products, such as lighting, HVAC control, etc, especially in products which need big data base.
To end users, ZigBee is not so convenient to operate as Bluetooth. But ZigBee has 12 years experience. It was born in 1998, and 802.15.4 was released in 2003i??802.15.4-2006 version was released in 2006 -2011 amalgamated with PHYsupdate to 802.15.4e in 2012 with MAC and ZigBee3.0 was released in 2015 which is aimed to solve the problem of not so user friendly.
There is a saying: history is always similar. Bluetooth and ZigBee will take there own place in different area of smart home, and become concurrent like wifi and Bluetooth? Most smart home products manufacturers think that Bluetooth is the trends of future because its lower power consumption and Bluetooth mesh. But currently, Bluetooth and ZigBee will both have their own place in smart home just like wifi and bluetooth. And most people hope Bluetooth and ZigBee could cooperate with each other. Bluetooth and ZigBee both has its own advantages and disadvantages, if they work together, Bluetoothai is advantages could compensate for ZigBeeai is disadvantages, and itai is same in the opposite.